How to save Time and Money
In this day and age most people are left wondering how to cope with the shortage of money and time.
Some say ‘time is money’ and some say ‘ money is time’. In fact both are losing both, time as well as money. If people start using some easy to learn tricks, they can save time and money both. So it’s “time” for you to learn some tricks that will help you save “money.”
You can save money by turning off the lights when they are not in use. In a single house you can save up to two hundred and fifty dollars ($250/-) a year by just switching of the lights when not in use.
This is just the beginning, if you follow the following tricks you can add immensely to the saved money by the end of year.
- Look for deals: Search actively for deals. If you can buy something you like and at a cheaper rate, go for it. Always ask details of ‘discounted price’. You may get the same stuff you looked in the other shop for lesser amount. The internet is full of such great deals.
- Coupons: Surely, you know all about coupons. Why would you want to pay the full price on something when so many coupons are available? For money saving tricks, so many people use coupons. You can now find coupons online and print them out.
- Buy quality products: There are times where you should buy high quality products. Many times, when you buy cheap products, they are not going to last as long. Some examples of high quality products you should purchase include bulbs, television, sofa, couch, air conditioner, trolleys, refrigerator and television. Many times, a high quality bulb and other electronic item will be energy efficient and last longer.
- Take care of your money: By taking care of your money, you can guarantee it will last longer. Do not buy what you cannot afford – In other words, does not use credit cards! Credit cards will land you in debt faster than you can say “credit.” Do not buy the items you don’t need. Before you go shopping, sit down and make that list. Once you are in the store, stick to that list. Many times, stores put stuff in the main aisles to catch your attention – that is their trick; your trick should be saving your hard earned cash.
- While on vacations: Everyone needs to go on a vacation from time to time. When you go on the vacation, make sure you keep these money saving tricks in mind! Don’t go beserk to buy unnecessary stuff. Plan your vacations out ahead of time – take advantage of those online savings.
- Carpool: Whenever it is possible, carpool. Carpool will not only save money, but will help save the environment. Never hesitate; it’s an effective way of saving money which many people ignore.
- Establish a personal budget: This is essential for families and individuals and can be the fastest way to save money. You will instantly see your incomings and outgoings once you create your budget. You will not be able to save money unless you know how much money you have coming in, and how much money you have going out. Once you have prepared a budget of incoming money and outgoing money, you will be able to identify areas where you can save.
- Don’t carry excessive debt: Some debt in our lives may be essential. We may need a mortgage to purchase a home; we may need to use our credit card to make purchases until pay-day, but your aim to save money should be to have as little debt as possible. Credit Card debt is typically the most expensive debt we may carry. You will be able to save money every month if you make it an absolute rule to pay off your outstanding balance every month. If you can have the discipline to do this you will save money by effectively having no debt and thus no interest charge on your credit card.
- Eat in rather than out: This is a huge area where you can save money. A cup of coffee taken out could easily cost you twenty times (or more) what it would cost you to make it at home. So think before you drink when you are out. Eating is the same. Fast food restaurants are counting on you eating food that you perhaps don’t really need at that time but buy just because it is quick. Why not wait until you get home and have a more nutritious meal and save money at the same time.
- Spending on Information technology: You may avoid some commodities of household to save your money but in present era you cannot avoid IT sector. You need an impressive presence of your business on the web, so be a good chooser . . . The FAS Solutions provides you with quality software & website development and amazingly at affording prices.
Above 10 points essentially save time too but to be more precise in saving time we need to observe following.
- Establish a routine: Very important time saving ingredient. Don’t get stuck figuring out over and over again how to do the same task. Get used to and do your chores in a set pattern. Doing things in a routine will enable you save precious time.
- Plan your future: Planning for future is essential to organize your coming days commitments. This will enable you to analyze the amount of time its going to consume. In the morning, your list will be ready and you won’t have to stress over what to do next.
- Set a deadline for decisions: It’s not wise to make decisions too quickly, but it’s just as detrimental to take too long. If you have all the information you’re going to get, allow yourself some time to ruminate over the pros and cons or come up with a creative solution, but waiting and hoping that something will magically come to you is not a good move. You’ll just end up reviewing what you’ve already gone through many times over. Decide on a deadline to make a decision and make it, so you can move forward.
- Be a good learner: Know your job and know your sub-ordinates and their skill. If you are not aware of what you have assigned to your staff, you are likely to be cheated and this will result in lot of hassle and loss of precious time. Unless it’s something you are planning to outsource, there’s just no reason to continue to do something inefficiently if you can learn a valuable skill and save time in the future.
- Meal Planning: Think of how many meals or breaks you and your staff really need. Do not let yourself and your staff waste time on entertain every visitor, mind you its business area.
- Get the important stuff done early: Pick the top 2-3 things you need or want to accomplish today and get those done first. While on other days you might push these important things back (and possibly not get them done at all), if you do them first the rest of your day will be gravy.
- Choose punctual partners: It is equally important to have partners who observe timings. If you do business with lazy partners it will have direct effect on your business.
If you need to outsource IT related business, go for The FAS Solutions and get the job done with quality and in-time completion.
Trackback from your site.