Superb Marketing Strategies
Most people make the mistake of thinking that marketing is one-way communication. The tendency is to create marketing materials and push them out to your target market and hope for a response. Marketing monologues, whether in person, in a brochure or on a web site are a sure way to scare prospects and clients away. Marketing can do great things for a business.
Good marketing strategies can get your business many new customers in the present and in the future. In order to generate business you need to market it properly. Knowing good marketing strategies is your business lifeline. That is what will get your customers, and repeat customers. There are thousands of different things you could do to market your business. Here are 5 good marketing strategies:
1. Give away free and unique gifts: Many businesses give away free gifts emblazoned with company logos, phone numbers, website URLS, and such. Commonly, these gifts would be items such as pens and notepads. Instead of the usual, come up with something different and unique to give away for free, something that will stand out more than a pen or notepad would.
2. Take business away from your competitors: The first thing to do is to watch your competitors’ marketing methods very carefully! Find out what makes them successful! THEN use those methods in your own program or business! And research new methods all the time that you can use, methods that your competitors may not even know about.
3. Conduct surveys to get media attention: Conduct a survey about trends in your industry and publish the results. People love surveys and it could get you and your business free publicity from the media.
4. Make good use of free advertising space: You are probably stuck on the idea of creating ads online, even free classifieds you likely take advantage of. You need to find as many places to advertise your business as possible! But one way to advertise effectively is to advertise your business in places where your competition does not. You will surprisingly find more customers this way! And the best part about it is, they will not know about your competition!
5. Find New Places To Advertise: Advertise where nobody else in your industry advertises. That can eliminate the competition for your ad to get attention of customers. You need to advertise offline as well in “free” places, when it comes to advertising. How about putting a logo on your car? Or even on your shirt? When you send out mail, drop in a business card! Does not matter who you are sending mail to! If you are mailing a check to your gas company, the recipient who works there may actually be in need of your services or products.
Those are just a few tips to advertise your business! The sky is the limit, get creative, innovative, share your experiments and keep advertising!
Trackback from your site.